Thank you for your interest in Eagle Rock Jr./Sr. High School!


If you are interested in enrolling for the 2022-23 school year please be aware that we are NOT accepting walk in enrollment processing.  


Enrollment is by appointment only.  All enrollments must be scheduled by calling the Enrollment Appointment line at (323) 340-3801.


For non-residential students seeking an enrollment permit: 

If you are unsure of the permit process, please see the Intra-District Permit tab (or the Inter-District Permit tab if you live out of district) in the gray band at the top of this page.  

If you live outside our residential area and have applied for a permit to attend ERJSHS, please follow the instructions outlined in the emails you have received regarding the process.  


For residential students:

If you live within our residential feeder area please call our Enrollment Appointment line:  (323) 340-3801

The Enrollment Appointment line will be answered during our normal Attendance Office Hours:

  • Monday through Friday          7:00am to 3:30pm




Please understand we are working diligently to process enrollment packets and we need your cooperation with appointment times.  For the safety and health of all persons involved, the following guidelines will be followed:

  • All visitors will be required to wear a mask.

  • At your appointment we can only accommodate ONE family member. 

  • Any additional family members will not be allowed on campus and will be required to wait off-campus. 

  • Security personnel will be on-site to ensure these social distancing guidelines.


If you are interested in following the LAUSD updates please click the following link:

Student Health and Human Services